Contact us Today! 480-269-1083
Let's Talk

Getting Into a Car Accident Out of State

Getting into a car accident is already overwhelming enough, but getting into an accident in a different state? That adds to the stress. Here are some important things to know if you ever find yourself in this situation.

Even though you are in a different state, the basic steps to take after getting into a car accident are still the same. Click here to view our blog. Insurance policies vary depending on the state of origination, but generally people secure coverage that protects them throughout the US, US territories, and sometimes even Canada.

In Arizona the government requires that you have a minimum of $15,000 of coverage to protect the people that get injured for your actions. If a collision involves more than one person the minimum required coverage to cover all injured people in the same accident is $30,000. These limits can be small in a lot of situations. It is important that you make the right decisions from the beginning immediately after the car accident so that you maximize the amount in your pocket if a settlement is secured.

If you are injured in a car accident in Arizona call Jose Leon at Leon Law, PLLC immediately so that you can make the rights decisions. Our office works on personal injury cases from car accidents across the state of Arizona.

Remember that if an accident happens in the state of Arizona you must hire an attorney with a license to practice in the state of Arizona. Please call attorney Jose Leon and the team at Leon Law, PLLC to help you from the beginning. Our office has experience representing an injured person that lives in another state yet has been injured due to an accident in Arizona. Mr. Leon has even partnered with other lawyers to handle personal injury claims that happened in Arizona. Do not hesitate to call us to experience our exceptional customer service.

Contact us for a FREE consultation on your case at (480) 269-1083 or email

Related Posts

1 Response